Version dated: 11 October 2022
1. WHO ARE WE?
As members of the Printemps Group, the companies PRINTEMPS SAS*1 and BPCP (Printemps du Louvre) *2 (hereinafter referred to as " the Printemps companies "), are jointly responsible for processing your personal data. The terms "we" or "our" used in this policy refer to the companies PRINTEMPS and BPCP.
*1 PRINTEMPS, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €50,000,000, whose registered office is located on 102 rue de Provence, 75009 Paris, Paris trade registry number 503 314 767.
*2 BPCP, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €2,042,355, whose registered office is located on 102 rue de Provence, 75009 Paris, Paris trade registry number 423 681 717.
Within the framework of the Visa Printemps payment card, CA Consumer Finance*3, of which SOFINCO is a brand, is responsible for processing your personal data. In this respect, for any request relating to personal data concerning the Visa Printemps payment card, you may contact the Data Protection Officer using the contact details below:
- By post: CA Consumer Finance, Délégué à la protection des données, BP50075, 77213 AVON Cedex, France.
- By email: email@example.com
*3 CA Consumer Finance, SA with capital of €554,482,422, headquartered at 1 Rue Victor Basch - CS 70001, 91068 MASSY Cedex, registered with the Evry Trade and Companies Register under number 542 097 522.
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
"Personal data" refers to any information that can be used to identify you, whether directly (for example, your first name and last name) or indirectly (for example, through a telephone number, or a website username).
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
In the below tabs you will find the following information:
- The processing purposes for which your personal data may be collected, i.e. the main reason for processing your personal data and the subsequent uses of your data associated therewith according to the websites of the Printemps companies, i.e.:
- listes.printemps.com (PRINTEMPS LISTES);
- printemps.com (PRINTEMPS.COM);
- the CLub Printemps loyalty programme and the Printemps Stores.
- The personal data that we collect in order to carry out our processing;
- The legal basis that authorises us to process your personal data;
- The duration for which we store your personal data in our systems.
INVITING YOU TO THE BIG WEDDING RELATED TO PRINTEMPS LISTES
MANAGE YOUR PURCHASES REMOTELY IN PARTICIPATING PRINTEMPS STORES
Managing registrations to Club Printemps on Printemps.com
Managing registrations to Printemps.com, Printemps liste and Club Printemps' newsletter
MANAGING LIVE SHOPPING REGISTRATION
SALE OF SECOND-HAND PRODUCTS
SENDING PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
COMPETITIONS AND LOTTERIES
MANAGING OF ONLINE APPOINTMENTS
CUSTOMER SERVICES FOLLOW-UP
Improving Printemps.com and Club Printemps' customer experience
Improving Printemps.com, Printemps Listes, Club Printemps and Printemps stores' customer knowledge
Managing your rights on Printemps.com, Printemps Liste, Club Printemps and Printemps stores
Preventing and tracking fraud and delinquencies on Printemps.com, Printemps Listes, Printemps stores and Club Printemps
USE OF CONTENT GENERATED ON SOCIAL MEDIA
ONLINE BROWSING AND COOKIES
*4 Regardless of the processing of your personal data for the strictly required duration in order to fulfil the corresponding purpose as indicated above, we may retain certain personal data relating to you for a longer duration in order to fulfil our legal obligations (for example, we must retain receipts and credit slips for 10 years). Furthermore, some of your personal data may occasionally be kept for longer if this data is needed to exercise legal rights, or if any liability could be incurred following the processing during this time, pursuant to the regulations in force. In this case, the data will be saved and protected with restricted access. This data will be deleted once the potential actions of each case have been advised or when the legal retention period for certain data has expired.
*5 Email or SMS activity refers to the lack of response to a request by email or by SMS, i.e. you have not clicked on a hyperlink contained in an email or SMS.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data may be collected:
- Directly from you when you complete our collection forms, questionnaires, in store or on our Sites printemps.com, listes.printemps.com and in the context of joining the Club Printemps loyalty programme (for example, when you create an account, when you contact our Customer Service, when you participate in a competition, when you answer a satisfaction survey, when you open a list or make a donation to a list whether at Printemps or on the zankyou.fr website for the 50/50 Shopping & Cash list, or when you make a purchase on our Sites or in shop, or when you make an appointment online).
- Indirectly, via browsing data on your devices (for example, using cookies in order to understand your browsing on our websites), on Printemps and Printemps.com and Printemps Listes and social media pages, when this data is sent to us by the Printemps companies, or by any other means (When pairing your loyalty card on the www.placedestendances.com website, for example), or by the companies organising trade fairs in which the Printemps companies may participate (said organising companies having prescribed to obtain the consent of the individuals concerned).
In order to better know our customers and to make you benefit from appropriate commercial offers, your personal data may be transmitted to the following entities of Printemps Group :
- BPCP (Printemps du Louvre)
- Place des tendances
- Made in design
When subscribing to a service, opening a list, a sponsorship, or opening an online money pool on Printemps.com, the organiser may communicate information related to other individuals for whom he or she books the service, or for whom he or she opens the list, the online money pool, or carries out the sponsorship, provided that he or she has obtained the prior agreement of the concerned individuals for such communication.
When we collect personal data directly from you, we denote the required fields with an asterisk, as they involve data that we need in order to fulfil the service in question or to allow you to use a feature. If you do not wish to complete these fields, it may affect our ability to offer you the requested products and services or your ability to access all of our websites features.
5. WHO RECEIVES YOUR DATA?
- The Printemps companies, and the various authorised services of these companies helping to fulfil each purpose detailed above, may have access to all or part of your personal data, including:
- Authorised persons within the Information Systems Department,
- Authorised persons within the Marketing Department,
- Authorised persons within Customer Service,
- The Printemps companies Sales and Logistics teams (including the Printemps companies' sellers and store demonstrators),
- Authorised persons within the Legal Department.
- Within the framework of Printemps Listes: authorised individuals within the Printemps Listes Head Office and shops team, Printemps Affiliates and authorised persons within the finance department.
- Your personal data may be sent to providers that the Printemps companies use to carry out services as part of the purposes set out above, for example:
- Our hosting providers, which we need to store all of your data, as well as for maintenance and technical support;
- Our providers responsible for ensuring the management and security of payments that you make on our website;
- Our providers responsible for delivering the products that you order (for example, delivery or postal services)
- Our providers to which we entrust product storage, preparation and delivery services and which manage product returns
- Our providers responsible for customer service
- Our providers responsible for conducting analyses and segmentations, web analytics, marketing and business studies, and personalised advertising campaigns
- The providers responsible for the Printemps Group's technical and financial services.
- Our Printemps Listes routing service for sending Printemps Listes cards to gift list recipients.
Our providers are selected by us according to their data security and confidentiality capabilities, and must respect the personal data regulations applicable to subcontractors. As such, we sign contracts with all of these recipients to ensure that they demonstrate an adequate level of data protection security, and we send precise processing instructions to each of them. Furthermore, we only provide them with the information that they need to carry out the service.
- We may send encrypted personal data (for example: your email address) or certain non-identifying data (e.g. socio-demographic data and consumer profile, cookies or technical identifiers) to third parties, without their being able to identify you by name, for the purposes of targeted advertising on third-party websites. The legal basis for this data processing is the legitimate interest of the Printemps companies. In this context, your data is processed by the third party in question, which acts as a Data Controller and is subject to its general terms and conditions and its personal data protection policy. The third party must ensure that it has received your prior consent in order to send you marketing communications. We recommend that you read the personal data protection policies of these third parties before consenting to having your data sent to them. You can refuse these targeted ads by notifying us (see instructions in the section "What are your rights and how do you exercise them?") or by amending your account settings on these third-party websites. You have the ability to opt-out of such ad targeting by directly setting up your account on the site of these third parties.
- We may send encrypted personal data (e.g. email address, country) or certain non-identifiable data (cookies) to our social media, without their being able to identify you by name, in order to show you personalised adverts on social media (further information can be found in the "Social media" section). This data is primarily used to establish matching in order to recognise you as a customer of the Printemps companies and to send you personalised advertisements from us, or to send you targeted ads from the Printemps companies according to your interests on social media. The legal basis for this data processing is the legitimate interest of the Printemps companies. You can refuse these targeted ads by notifying us (see instructions in the section "What are your rights and how do you exercise them?") or by changing your social media account settings. You have the ability to opt-out of such ad targeting from the settings of your social network user account.
- We may send some of your personal data to our digital marketing partner so that we can link up your devices (computer, mobile, etc.) and provide you with a cohesive experience on the various devices that you use to access our website. To learn more about cross-device linking or to oppose it, please visit? www.criteo.com/privacy/.
Furthermore, other recipients may have access to all or part of your personal data depending on their level of authority and purpose, including:
- Police and legal authorities, particularly in the case of a court order.
- If we divest or transfer all or part of our business or our assets, for example as part of a merger or sale, we may transfer your personal data to the potential acquirer of the business or assets. As a result, the acquiring party shall act as the new Data Controller, and its personal data protection policy shall govern the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, please note that operations of this nature may justifiably involve prior audits carried out by professionals using appropriate safeguards and security measures in order to ensure the confidentiality of the data accessed. In the event that a transfer or assignment of our assets containing your personal data is effectively carried out, we will implement information procedures that ensure that you can exercise your rights over your personal data.
6. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
Personal data collected on our sites or as part of the Club Printemps loyalty programme, may be automatically processed in order to secure transactions made on our websites against fraud and misappropriation, thereby assuring you an optimum service quality and securing your payment methods. For this purpose, we use a solution developed by a third-party provider that uses an algorithm to determine the level of fraud risk associated with each order. This processing may involve human intervention in which the final decision is made by a person. We also use an algorithm that enables us to identify suspicious behaviour on the part of customers when using the Club Printemps loyalty programme. This processing involves human intervention in which the final decision is made by a natural person.
When we send communications or display content personalised to your areas of interest and your preferences, we may use certain analysis techniques called "profiling" (defined as any form of automated processing of personal data that involves using this data to evaluate certain personal aspects about an individual; for example, to analyse or predict elements concerning their economic situation, personal preferences, interests, or needs). This means that we may use and analyse the personal data mentioned above (including age, purchase history, browsing data, etc.) to predict your personal preferences and/or interests and offer you products that we think may interest you.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the use of your data for profiling purposes. To do this, please refer to the section "What are your rights and how to do you exercise them?"
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, at no cost to you.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
Printemps is present on several social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram and WeChat (for our international clients).
Please note that the information linked to your browsing (pages visited, products viewed, category of the product viewed, products purchased or categories of the products purchased) is captured by social media for the purposes of their own targeted advertising via the cookies that are stored during your browsing of our website. This processing is based on the consent that you give when you accept cookies. You can withdraw your consent by changing your browser settings (see the cookies settings for various browsers below) or in our cookie settings.
We remind you that any content published on social media may be viewable to the public. Therefore, please exercise caution in giving away certain information (for example, your address or financial details). We cannot be held responsible if you give away personal information on one of our social media pages, and we recommend that you do not disclose this type of information.
9. WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
Your personal data is stored on the servers of a service provider located in France.
However, personal data may occasionally be sent to providers located in countries outside of the European Union, with a different level of protection to that of the EU.
In this case, we contractually manage the transfer of data, with the support of the European Commission's standard contractual clauses, and we demand that these recipients implement the measures required to ensure the same level of personal data protection as required by the European regulation.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW DO YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation in force, you can contact the Printemps companies to exercise the following rights:
Right to be informed about processing
Right to access your personal data
You have the right to ask the Printemps companies if we are holding personal data concerning you, and to request that we send it to you, subject to certain restrictions:
- We can legitimately refuse to act on your request if it is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
- We can legitimately refuse to act on your request if it infringes on the rights and freedoms or a third party (the request must only concern your personal data and cannot contravene copyrights or trade secrets).
Please be aware that we may charge a reasonable fee if the delivery of the requested information incurs high administrative costs.
Right to rectify your personal data
You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information concerning you.
You may exercise your right to rectification as follows:
- You can contact us using the below contact information.
- If you have an account, you can amend your data in the "My Account" tab on the Printemps.com website.
- You can request a change to the data on your Club Printemps account at a Printemps store.
Right to erase your personal data (or right to be forgotten)
In certain cases, you have the right to request that the Printemps companies erase the personal data concerning you. Please be aware that the right to erasure may be refused in certain cases, particularly if an order, a purchase, a list, is being processed (in this case, we must wait until your order is delivered before erasing your data), if we must retain your data for legal reasons (for example, retaining receipts, retaining your data in order to exercise rights in court) or for legitimate reasons (for example, data used for aggregate statistical purposes).
Right to object to marketing communications and certain profiling
If you wish to object to profiling, please contact us using the contact details below.
Right to withdraw future consent for data processing based on consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data if this processing is based on consent. Please note that the withdrawal of consent applies only to the future and cannot affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent carried out before the withdrawal.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing that we carry out on personal data concerning you. As a result, the processing of this data will be restricted: we may keep your data, but we cannot use it or process it. This right applies in the specific cases set out by the General Data Protection Regulation.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive a part of your personal data in a machine-readable format, in order to store it elsewhere or to easily transmit it to another database, with a view to reusing it for other purposes. Please note that only portable personal data (reusable data) will be sent to your under this right. Furthermore, this right only applies if your personal data is processed automatically (paper files are therefore excluded) and is based on your prior consent or on the performance of a contract agreed with you.
Right to formulate guidelines for the processing of your personal data after death
You have the right to formulate general guidelines (to a trusted third party digitally certified by the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) that will formulate guidelines on all of the deceased person's data) or specific guidelines (to a data controller for guidance concerning specific data processing only) relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you are unable to exercise your rights or if you wish to report a breach of the personal data protection rules, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your above rights with one of the Printemps companies, write to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Printemps, Direction Marketing, 102 rue de Provence 75009 Paris, France
Right to manage or deactivate cookies
You can manage or delete cookies from your computer, phone or any other device as you browse Printemps.com using our Cookies management centre.
You can also choose to block cookies on your computer directly in your browser's server settings.
Further information about how to do this can be found at the following link (in French): www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
However, please note that your browsing experience on the website may become limited.
The procedure for deleting cookies is different for each browser.
For Google Chrome, the procedure is at the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
For Mozilla Firefox, the procedure is at the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
For Internet Explorer, the procedure is at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Safari, the procedure is at the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Please note that you can change your subscription preferences (choice of marketing communications from the Printemps companies), and how these communications are sent, at any time from your account.